Q1. Nursing Informatics and Advanced Nursing Practice
Derived from acute care or homehealth healthcare experience, describe the relationships among computer science, information science, and nursing science from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
Q2. Nursing Information Systems and Advanced Nursing Practice
Derived from acute care or homehealth healthcare experience, describe the impact of a selected nursing information system on a selected healthcare stakeholder (patient, family, or nurse) from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Define nursing informatics from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Describe the potential of nursing information systems in advanced nursing practice.
• Analyze the Foundation of Knowledge model from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
Explain nursing informatics from a DNP-prepared nurse perspective.
• Appraise attributes of knowledge from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Examine potential relationships among nursing science, information science, and computer science in advanced nursing practice
( i) Explore nursing informatics and nursing information systems. (ii) Consider basic concepts of nursing informatics and then apply them to the perspective of advanced nursing practice (nurse practitioner. (iii) Examine how the development of nursing science has influenced the development of nursing informatics. (iv) Explore nursing information systems, in relation to the Foundation of Knowledge model, and its potential contribution to Doctoral Nursing practice-prepared practice (DNP) . As the DNP-prepared nurse is suited well to translate knowledge into practice, explain about how nursing informatics can lead to improved advanced nursing practice!
Following Readings Taken directly from literature ( Do not copy and paste any of this information into writers response)
Overview of Informatics and Information Systems in Nursing
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!