The relationship between genotype, phenotype, and the environment
6. The main groups of living primates, and their main features.
7. At least four to six of the characteristics of the “primate pattern”.
8. Groups of primates that belong to each of the following: platyrrhines, catarrhines, anthropoids, hominoids, and hominins, and an example of each type.
9. About The Great Ape Project, and at least two reasons ‘pro’ and ‘con’ (each).
10. The goals of the Great Ape Project, the justification for their goals, as well as one argument for and against this proposal.