First, read Article TWO of the bill of rights —-> https://constitutioncenter.org/media/files/constit…
1) What is the biggest problem with the Electoral College?
2) What does Article II focus on almost exclusively?
The President shall be removed from office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, __________, _________,
or other _________ _______ and ____________.
3) How often must the President give information to the Congress on the State of the Union?
4) Why does Congressman John Lewis believe your vote does not count in presidential elections?
5) Under what circumstances could a person have been elected or served as President of the United States and
not been a natural born citizen of the United States?
6) Can a President be sued while serving Office? If so, for what?
7) What did Alexander Hamilton think with regard to “term of office,” for the President of the United States?
What did George Washington believe? How many terms can a president serve in office? Which President
served the most terms ?
8) In 1973, Congress passed the War Powers Resolution. What is its significance?
9) Define: Advice and Consent as it relates to the U.S. Senate and the President.
10) Define: Impeachment
11) Define: President’s Cabinet
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee