Database Systems Question and Answer
- Answer the following in question-and-answer format.
- Each question should be answered in 260 to 300 words
- References: At least ONE-TWO peer reviewed scholarly journal reference are required per question. References should be added after completion of each of the question.
1. Compare inheritance in the EER model to inheritance in the OO model.
2. What are the differences between structured, semi structured, and unstructured data?
3. Discuss insertion, deletion, and modification anomalies. Why are they considered bad? Illustrate with examples.
4. What is meant by the closure of a set of functional dependencies? Illustrate with and example.
5. What are the main reasons for a potential advantage of distributed databases?
6. What are the main characteristics of NOSQL systems in the area related to data models and query languages? OR What are the main characteristics of NOSQL systems in the area related to distributed systems and distributed databases? Pick ONE questions to answer for your initial contribution.
7. How do you define big data? What are the implications from the three industry trends (Three V’s)? Three V’s are as follows: Volume, Velocity, and Variety.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at elitetutorslab.com