Thesis: The death penalty should be abolished in the United States because it does not deter criminals, that is a Punishment that cannot be taken back, and it makes a public spectacle of an individual’s death.
The Punishment should fit the crime.
Giving a killer the death sentence will stop them and others from doing it again.
Gave up human rights once someone has been murdered.
2. Deter Capital Punishment is the sentence of ordering that someone is punished.
There is no credible evidence, meaning the evidence is based on jury’s opinions.
Has no effect because they never actually suffered from the crime.
3. Cannot be taken back.
No coming back once the penalty has been done it cannot be reattracted.
Loss of family member, grieving process.
Mistake of wrong death
4. Public Spectacle of individual’s death
Embarrassment to them in the public’s eye.
Increases the ability to be cruel, along with control.
Violates rights to life, when initially it is not one is right to determine.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic! What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality