Research Study Outline
Topic of Study:
The Economic Impact of Healthcare Disparities Among Indigenous Communities
Quantitative or Qualitative?
Areas to research (areas can increase throughout research process)
- Economic Factors in Healthcare
- Indigenous Communities
- Disparities in diverse communities
Name of Research Study (no less than 10-15 for each area within the study)
Key Points from Study (that closely relate to your study)
Research literature regarding The Economic Impact of Healthcare Disparities Among Indigenous Communities
- Suggested theories to research:
-Rational Choice Theory
-The Economic Theory of Agency
Review the literature and find the gap
- This will assist you with designing a more cohesive topic.
- Focus on gaps in the research studies
Focus on the general broad scope experiences, descriptors, how to further the narrative scope.
- These areas will assist you with strengthening your Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the study, as well as enhancing the overall tone of your document.
When reviewing research studies, focus on recommendations for future studies
- In most studies, this section can be found at the end Chapter 5.
Determine overall issues surrounding economic experiences for Indigenous People and their communities
*Remember: Research will drive your topic, methodology, and overall study*