Instructions for 5.1
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Take a moment to reflect on your understanding of the gospel. What do you know about it, or what have you heard about it? What is the significance of Jesus, and how does God offer salvation to us? Write down 5 main points that summarize your current understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Read Acts ch. 2. Then view the video “The Gospel in Light of Disability and Suffering.”You may find it helpful to go back and read Acts 2 again after watching the video in preparation for the discussion post.
- Make an initial post by day four of the workshop week that includes the following (200-300 words):
- In a short paragraph, briefly state the understanding of the gospel that you had coming into this activity.
- In a second paragraph, explain 2 points where our study of suffering and disability has expanded or deepened your understanding of the gospel.
- Somewhere in these 2 paragraphs, you must cite Acts ch. 2 at least once and some other part of the course materials at least once. You may reference any of the readings or lectures in the class up to this point.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now! What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee