• Conduct in-depth background research to enhance the analysis of the chosen listed company. Such research should demonstrate in- depth understanding of the workings of the sector and exchange where it is listed. (20%)
• Conduct comprehensive valuation of the listed firm. Your valuation should use relevant valuation technique(s) to arrive at an appropriately discounted present value (per share) and form the basis of the recommendation to your client. (40%)
• Using relevant sections of the CFA Ethics and Professional Standards and the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS), critically analyse any ethical considerations you will make in the course of advising your client. (40%)
Assessment Learning Outcomes :
The purpose is to use relevant Excel templates to provide valuation and advice clients on potential Investments after
considering relevant ethical issues.
1. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the contexts in which financial institutions operate, including legal, ethical, and social;
markets; national and international regulatory and rule setting bodies. 2. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of contemporary theories and empirical evidence concerning financial markets and institutions.
3. Critically analyse the role and impacts of global financial market on business environment in supporting business decisions.
It should contain :
Title page, including the given title in full
Main body which should also be organised under appropriate headings
Appendices, which should numbered
Make sure you refer your reader to them as required