- Discuss the physiology (structure and function) of the body system including details about the major organ systems (if applicable).
- Construct relevant health history questions (subjective data) pertaining to the body system.
- Provide an overview of the objective data and expected normal physical examination findings for this body system.
- Explain special physical assessment examination techniques or procedures specific to assessing this body system.
- Analyze and discuss how you might adapt your physical assessment skills or interviewing techniques to accommodate each of the following specific populations:
- Identify one major disease or disease process that may significantly impact this body system
- Synthesis and discuss the expected abnormal physical examination findings that may be associated with this disease or disease process.
- Summarize the key points.
Tired of low grades? We can help you write a successful essay that will boost your grades. Order With Us Today!