Watch the 2 videos and answer the questions:
Video: Investing in Africa’s own Solutions (Links to an external site.) (Time: 13 Minutes) https://www.ted.com/talks/jacqueline_novogratz_invest_in_africa_s_own_solutions
Video Location: Week 3 › Instructor Notes › Conclusion (Links to an external site.)
http://www.ted.com/talks/jacqueline_novogratz_invests_in_ending_poverty.html (Links to an external site.)
Video: Uganda: A Little Goes a Long Way (Links to an external site.)(Time: 15:46 Minutes)
Video Location: Week 3 › Instructor Notes › Defining Concepts
(Links to an external site.)
Note: If you are located outside the US, you may not be able to watch this video. Research the topic and participate in the discussion.
1. What key strategies are explained by Jacqueline Novogratz to reduce poverty in the developing world? In your opinion which strategy will work in your adopted country for the class simulation for this course and why?
2. How does the strategy of microcredit work for poor entrepreneurs in Uganda? Is there a similar strategy working in your class simulation country and what are the results?
Be sure to back-up your answer with research and provide full citations.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality