Scenario: You are a school resource officer who has been tasked with creating a report to share with your community that will build awareness about local juvenile crime and prevention programs.
Write a report that consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: Data Visualization
Research statistics on populations of juvenile delinquents using the OJJDP’s Easy Access to Juvenile Populations (EZAPOP) data tool. Choose 1 of the following options to investigate:
– How 1 year’s totals compare to another year’s totals in your state (Georgia)
– How your county’s (Cook County, Adel) totals compare to your state’s totals
– How your state’s totals compare to another state’s totals
– How 1 of the sexes, races, or ethnicities compares to another demographic in your area
– How 1 age demographic compares to another in your state
Create a visual representation of the data that shows a comparison of both groups, such as a chart, graphic image, diagram, or infographic. Do not use a table; select a visually appealing layout that your community would find easy to read and understand.
Create an image for your data visualization using an illustration tool in Microsoft® Word or PowerPoint®, or use an online drawing tool such as Piktochart® or Smore.
Part 2: Executive Summary
Write an executive summary of your findings in 600 words. Complete the following in your summary:
– Explain the data shown in your image. Summarize what the difference in the numbers means for juvenile crime in your area.
– Identify at least 2 diversion, intervention, or prevention programs available to juveniles in your schools or community that might help to influence future trends in the data shown in your image from Part 1. – – Include commentary on the efficacy of the different types of programs in your state.
– Describe strategies that families, schools, communities, or law enforcement can use to interact with these youth and help to reduce their risk for delinquency.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality