203M4-4: Describe training methods for improving employee performance.
7.02: Apply ethical reasoning to ethical issues within the field of study.
Introduction: Using the appropriate training and development methods can have significant effects on employee performance and the success or failure of a company. Similarly, ethics also can impact how employees and the company are perceived, which can ultimately affect the success of the company.
Read the scenario and address the checklist items regarding employee training, development, and ethics.
Scenario: The technology company you work for has had difficulties resulting from expert employees leaving the company after only 6 months to a year of employment. This turnover has caused client software projects to not be completed as scheduled. The CEO has turned to you as the HR director to find out what is wrong and to recommend a remedy. You do some initial investigations only to find that the salaried, full-time employees at this level of expertise are working 60 hours a week or more on a regular basis. You are concerned not only for the business implications of this attrition problem but the ethical implications.
● Describe the company’s problem in your own words from a business and ethical perspective.
● Choosing one of the ethical approaches from the Learning Activity, describe what ethical approach you would use for the development of these employees and explain why.
● Describe the training and development methods you would use to improve employee morale and motivation and to reduce attrition.
● Submit your minimum 2-page (i.e., 500 words) response in an original essay with additional title and reference pages in APA format and citation style to the Dropbox.
Disclaimer: The organization and characters depicted in this exercise are fictional. Any resemblance to real organizations or individuals is purely coincidental.
Minimum Submission Requirements
-Complete a minimum of a 2-page (i.e., 500 words) essay with additional title and reference pages using APA format and citation style.
-Respond to each checklist item thoroughly.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality