Identify and discuss Single Mothers as a vulnerable population category.
• Identify why this population is considered vulnerable.
• Discuss three to four needs of this population, which should be addressed by the human service professional.
• How have these needs changed in the past 10 years?
• How might these needs change in 10 more years?
• View the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs video and discuss how you (if you were a human service professional) would address these unmet needs with your chosen population.
1. Holzknecht, J. (Writer & Producer). (2007). Maslow’s hierarchy of needs [Video]. Castalia Media.
2. Martin, M. E. (2018). Introduction to human services: Through the eyes of practice settings (4th ed.). Pearson. Ch 1, Ch 2, Ch 4
3. LoPatin-Lummis, N. (2010). Protesting about pauperism: Poverty, politics and poor relief in late-Victorian England, 1870-1900 [Review of the book Protesting about pauperism: Poverty, politics and poor relief in late-Victorian England, 1870-1900, by E. T. Hurren]. Journal of Social History, 43(4), 1082–1084. https://doi.org/10.1353/jsh.0.0327
4. Moffat, C. T. (2011, Fall). Helping those in need: Human service workers. Occupational Outlook Quarterly, 55(3), 22–32.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee