WK2 – AE 3.1, AE 3.2 and AE 3.5
Read Annual Editions:
AE 3.1: Trade, Development, and Inequality by Uri Dadush
AE 3.2: The Truth about Trade: What Critics Get Wrong about the Global Economy by Douglas A. Irwin and
AE 3.5: How NAFTA has Changed Mexico by Kathleen Staudt and answer the following questions:
1. How does the global trade impact your country? How is skill-based technological changes impacting the developing world?
2. Research 1-2 strategies your adopted country can pursue to maximize it advantages in global trade.
Be sure to back-up your answer with research and provide full citations.
Payne, Richard J. and Jamal R. Nassar, Politics and Culture in the Developing World: The Impact of Globalization, 5th ed., Pearson Longman, 2012. ISBN: 9780205075911
Weiner, Robert, Annual Editions: Developing World, 33rd ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2018. ISBN-13: 9781259883309
Online Participation Expectation
· You are required to actively participate online for this course and this will be a critical component of your final grade.
· Online participation requires reading and completing all online activities via class announcements, discussion, class news, and other postings daily.
· We will discuss current events every week via online discussion. Be sure to use the Internet, newspapers, TV or radio to read the current world events and to discuss then online.
· I expect to see first submissions to weekly discussion by Wednesday, midnight of the assigned week. The weekly discussion will be closed by Sunday at 11:55 of the week.
· While there is no specific day/time at which you must log in, I strongly recommend that you log in several times per week to participate.
· Your participation will be graded on both the quantity and quality of your postings.
Online Discussions of Assigned Textbooks:
· The student should read the assigned textbook chapters (Payne, Richard J. and Jamal R. Nassar, Politics and Culture in the Developing World: The Impact of Globalization) and the Annual Editions: Developing Worldreadings for each week and be prepared to respond to posted discussions.
· Students are encouraged to engage in active dialogue with each other and to introduce new information about a particular experience with each week’s discussion topic.
· You are required to post a minimum of one original postingto each discussion question, and two postings that are a feedback or response to other students’ postings. (Minimum of 3 posting per discussion question/item for the week)
· Postings such as “I agree,” “Good Answer,” or the likes, are not acceptable.
· Students are encouraged to regularly post comments and questions.
· Each student will be required to post his/her comments, observations and evaluations concerning the week’s discussion topic in the “Discussion” section of the Vista web site for this course
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee