You work in the small communication department at Acme Widget Co., a business that sells a wide variety of products including high-quality toys, games, bicycles, sporting goods, and footwear. Acme Widget is based out of a small retail location, but over the past few years, the company’s sales soared as it expanded its business model to include online sales. In that time, the company’s sales more than doubled as its customer base went from local to international.
Recently, however, sales have stopped increasing and you are fairly confident that it is due to a lack of internet marketing. You shared this thought with your boss, who agrees but needs additional information in order to approve a new position in the organization for an internet marketing specialist. You would like to take on that role, so your boss needs you to put together a proposal for upper management that explains the value of internet marketing.
Your proposal will need to first explain the fundamental concepts of internet marketing, then expand on how they can be applied to the creation of various communications. Your boss believes that you would be an ideal candidate for this position, so it is important that you convince upper management of the value of the role by showing that you are knowledgeable about various internet marketing strategies and concepts. You will also need to include concrete examples of how you might apply some of these concepts at Acme Widget. Your proposal will be in the form of a slide presentation with speaker’s notes.
Your boss wants to make sure that your proposal persuades upper management to approve of an internet marketing specialist position. (Since your project must include four examples, it may be advisable to choose one marketing concept. For instance, Acme Widget sells a number of items. You could choose one item that you plan to market to one target demographic, such as advertising sporting goods to teen athletes. This is not a requirement, but it may make creating your examples easier and improve flow throughout your presentation.) As such, your boss has asked you to include the following in your slide presentation:
* Introduction: Begin your presentation with one slide that defines internet marketing in your own terms and briefly explains the necessity of understanding internet marketing strategies and concepts in the present-day landscape.
* Fundamental Internet Marketing Strategies: Your boss believes that the following four fundamental internet marketing strategies should be introduced in your presentation with accompanying examples:
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Pay-per-Click (PPC): SEO, SEM, and PPC are three critical internet marketing strategies related to search engines. On this slide, define each term and briefly explain how it will benefit Acme Widget to have an employee on the team who understands these critical concepts.
* Example: On this slide, provide one example that is relevant to Acme Widget. The example should show how SEO, SEM, and/or PPC can be used to increase online sales at Acme Widget. Briefly explain your rationale for choosing this example.
* Metadata and Keywords: Another critical element related to search engines is metadata and keywords. On this slide, explain how search engines use these concepts to prioritize results.
* Example: On this slide, provide one example that is relevant to Acme Widget. The example should show how metadata and keywords can be used to increase online sales at Acme Widget. Explain your rationale for choosing this example.
* Trending Topics: Trending topics are an important piece of internet marketing. On this slide, explain how you could gather information about trending topics through various tools and technologies. Also be sure to elaborate on why you would gather this information and how it could benefit Acme Widget to understand trending topics.
* Example: On this slide, provide one example that is relevant to Acme Widget. The example should show how trending topics can be used to increase online sales at Acme Widget. Explain your rationale for choosing this example.
* Titles, Headlines, and Tags to Foster Engagement: A number of different titles are used in internet marketing. On this slide, define titles—including actual/headline, meta-title, and social media title—and describe how they can be used to foster engagement. Explain the benefits and uses of titles in internet marketing.
* Example: On this slide, provide one example that is relevant to Acme Widget. The example should show how titles can be used to increase online sales at Acme Widget. Explain your rationale for choosing this example.
* Conclusion: Conclude your presentation with one slide that summarizes key points in your presentation including a discussion of the role of internet marketing strategies in creating effective communications.
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
Position Proposal Presentation
Your presentation should contain 10 slides (excluding your cover and reference slides) with 1,000 to 1,500 words in comprehensive speaker’s notes. The purpose of your presentation is to persuade upper management to create a position for an internet marketing specialist by defining the role and key concepts and providing specific examples to prove its value.
The Position Proposal Presentation must include the following:
Describes the value of internet marketing strategies and concepts, including the role they play in creating effective communications
Defines SEO, SEM, and PPC and describes their role in internet marketing, creating a specific example to support description
Explains the use and importance of metadata and keywords in search engines, creating a specific example to support explanation
Explains how and why to gather and use information about trending topics, creating a specific example to support explanation
Defines titles including actual/headline, meta-title, and social media title and describes how they can be used to foster engagement, creating a specific example to support description
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee