Not Applicable Marginal Good
1. On each page: Student Name, ID Number, Course Number, Course Title, and Unit Number.
2. Responses typed, using a standard font, 12-point type size, double-spaced, with overall neatness and readability.
3. Restatement of the question and question number (exactly as stated in the Study Guide).
Writing Assignment Evaluation
Poor Marginal Good Very Good
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality