1. Identify and define a problem of a social nature for the research (what and / or who is being investigated?) And its justification (Why are you investigating?). For this step, the assignment that is programmed in module I will help them.
2. Establish the theoretical framework or literature review on the problem to be investigated. For this step, two assignments will help them: one, programmed in module 3, on the comment of an article, chapter, etc. related to the selection of the topic to be investigated; the other, programmed in module 5, on the annotated bibliography.
3. Propose the working hypothesis of the problem to be investigated: it is an assumption that they want to offer an explanation to solve the problem posed in the investigation. That which, according to the researcher, can explain or answer the research question or questions posed.
4. Design the research: how will the research be carried out? For example, if a questionnaire is to be administered:
i. some of a demographic nature (age, gender, etc.)
ii. others of a specific nature (what you want to find out or know, which population is going to be administered, geographical area, etc.)
5. Carry out the research (experimentation): example, if a questionnaire is used, carry out the survey to the population to be investigated, in the indicated geographical area, etc.
6. Analysis of the results
7. Establish conclusions and possible solutions, based on what was investigated and, of course, with reference to the theoretical framework or literature review made.
8. Write a document on the investigated topic.
9. Introduction and conclusion
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality