You are to construct a model of yourself as a self-directed learner. Read the idealized statements of what a self-directed learner is like, written by various adult educators, using their concepts of self-directed learners as a basis for you to determine where you currently are in your journey to become a self-directed learner and where you want to be.
Write a Reflection Paper on this topic. It should be 8-12 pages in length. Use 12 point, Times New Roman, double spaced, with margins no more than 1 inch around. You do not need a title page , instead state the title of your paper and your name on the first page above the first paragraph. Please add page numbers to your document. Follow APA formating guidelines.
Here are some statements that may also help you discover where you are right now and where you want to end up as a Self-directed Learner as you develop your personal concept of yourself. (These statements were taken from Lucy Guglielmino’s Learning Preference Inventory. https://www.lpasdlrs.com/ accessed 7/16/2020.
1. I’m looking forward to learning as long as I’m living.
2. I know what I want to learn.
3. When I see something that I don’t understand, I stay away from it.
4. If there is something I want to learn, I can figure out a way to learn it.
5. I love to learn.
6. It takes me a while to get started on new projects.
7. In a classroom situation, I expect the instructor to tell all class members exactly what to do at all times.
8. I believe that thinking about who you are, where you are, and where you are going should be a major part of every person’s education.
9. I don’t work very well on my own.
10. If I discover a need for information that I don’t have, I know where to go to get it.
11. I can learn things on my own better than most people.
12. Even if I have a great idea, I can’t seem to develop a plan for making it work.
13. In a learning experience, I prefer to take part in deciding what will be learned and how.
14. Difficult study doesn’t bother me if I’m interested in something.
15. No one but me is truly responsible for what I learn.
16. I can tell whether I’m learning something well or not.
17. There are so many things I want to learn that I wish there were more hours in a day.
18. If there is something I have decided to learn, I can find time for it, no matter how busy I am.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee