Stored procedures and transactions are both very powerful tools for grouping queries together to be executed. Compare and contrast transactions and stored procedures. Then, describe at least two use cases for each. Additionally, compare and contrast analytical, aggregation, and operational querying. Finally, describe at least one business reporting use case for each type.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality