-Information about the social problem (who, what where, why, how)
-Challenges to combating the problem(expected or known; e.g., costs, problems with adoption by general public)
-Benefits to solving the social problem (who benefits and how)
– 3-4 pages in length•Double-spaced, 12-point font
– Must be produced in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx format) –no other format will be accepted
– At least four (4) sources must be used; sources must be appropriately cited in text and in a reference section -Acceptable sources include peer-reviewed journal articles, trade journals, newspaper articles, websites with named author(s) or from specific organizations or agencies. Unacceptable sources include websites with no named author and no sourcing of information; personal opinion websites.
-Citations and reference lists must conform to either APA or ASA standards.
-Your paper must not have more than one quotation per page. Quotations must be cited correctly, including page numbers.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality