Anxiety as a Concept Analysis
Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. A definition of the concept utilizing various sources
2. Define the criteria of the concept
a. Discuss the uses of the concept
b. Define the attributes of the concept
c. Identify antecedents and consequences
3. Theoretical perspectives of the concept (theories that use the concept)
4. Provide an example of the significance of the concept to nursing practice from the organizational setting
5. The scholarly paper should be 5-6 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
6. The paper should include level 1 and level 2 headings.
7. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
8. The paper should include a conclusion.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first or second person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’ or “you”).
10. Include a minimum of three (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) to support the paper. ***Historical references may be used as appropriate. (Definition of historical reference: reference to a well-known person, place event or literary work that adds meaning to the paper.)
APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee