- Part 1 Video Analysis:
Letter and Sound /S/
- Identify the video you selected (Include on your title slide)
- Instructor Tip:Briefly summarize the video you chose, being sure to include relevant information.
- Why? Discuss why you think the teacher chose to assess the students in the way she did in the video (One slide)
- Instructor Tip:What was the purpose of her assessment? Remember all assessment must be done with a purpose in mind.
- What? Explain what you think the learning goals were the teacher was assessing for their students (One slide)
- Instructor Tip:What developmental or educational domain do you think the teacher was assessing? Why do you think this?
- When? Explain when the teacher is assessing their students (One Slide)
- Instructor Tip:What time of day was the teacher assessing the children? Was it during a specific class period?
- Part 2 Video Learning:
- Explain how assessment can be integrated into daily activities (One slide)
- Describe how assessment materials can be integrated into the learning environment to make them more efficient (One to two slides)
- Summarize your plan for assessing student learning (One to two slides)
- Cite at least 3 credible sources to support your statements
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee