In review, when developing a scholarly APA paper, begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The body of the paper should include levels of heading that keep the writer focused and on track. For example, this paper would have three level one headings not including the introductory paragraph or conclusion. The paper would then have a conclusion to summarize the main points of the paper. The last page would be the reference page. Assignment Criteria:
1. Describe the role of the advanced practice nurse and the reason for pursuing an advanced degree.
2. Discuss how a masters level nursing education makes a difference in patient-centered care and decision-making.
3. Discuss how the selected advanced practice role can impact career advancement. a.Utilize the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: The Future of Nursing Leading Change, Advancing Health in the discussion.
4. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format and 3 to 4 pages excluding the title and reference page.
5. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
6. Include level 1 headings to organize the paper.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
8. Include three professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five years old.9. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee