In this assignment, you are required to respond to the question “Why do good?” in the
context of a real-world case study of global concern in strictly no more than 600-words
Note: Global concerns are issues that every nation in the world is concerned about, such as
child labour, human trafficking, migration, torture, humanitarian intervention, pandemic,
scarce resources, discrimination, wars, online privacy, etc. This list is non-exhaustive.
You will be assessed holistically and marks will be awarded for the following tasks:
(a) Present a real-world case study of global concern. You should identify relevant ethical considerations for discussion.
(b) Demonstrate ethical reasoning in your personal response to the question of “Why do good?”. You should make a claim and explain what doing good means in your case study (underline your claim), and apply any ethical theories to support at least 2 reasons for your claim (number your reasons)
(c) Discuss possible constraints or limitations to any of the theories you have discussed within the context of this case study.
(c) Discuss possible constraints or limitations to any of the theories you have discussed
Before you begin this assignment, do a self-evaluation:
• Have you understood every aspect of the ethical theories taught in this course?
• Have you understood the limitations of these theories adequately?
• Are you aware of some of the challenges presented in both local and global real-world
ethical issues, including cultural ones?
• Have you demonstrated higher-order thinking by being able to present well-reasoned
insights to both local and global real-world ethical issues?
• Are you able to identify what doing good means in this assignment?
• Are you able to respond clearly and coherently to the question on doing good
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee