Part one of the paper should be a critique to Chapter 5 from Book, in case you have access to the book: Spiegler, M. D. (2016). Contemporary Behavior Therapy (6th ed.). Wadsworth/Centage
If you do or don’t have access to this book, please do the following:
· Describe the importance of research as an essential part of the practice of behavior therapy
· Describe the four research methods including case studies, reversal studies, multiple baseline studies, and experiments.
· Explain each method in detail
· Explain behavior Therapy as a scientific experiment
· Describe five outcome measures to evaluate the effectiveness of behavior therapy: meaningfulness of change, transfer of change, generalization of change, durability of change, and acceptability of the therapy.
· Discuss how Meta-Analytic studies integrate and compare empirical findings from multiple studies regarding a specific research question. The effect sizes of the individual studies are averaged and weighted, resulting in an average effect size that indicates the degree of change across all studies
· Discuss the efficacy of behavior therapy including the limitations and artificiality in evidence based treatments.
· Discuss the efficacy of behavior therapy in real clinical settings
· Discuss the role of treatment manuals and procedures for the treatment of specific disorder
· Describe the major criticisms of using treatment manuals.
Part Two Critique the following article:
Bandura, A. (2002). Social cognitive theory in cultural context. Applied Psychology: International Review, 51, 269-290.
Part Three Critique the following article:
Hays, P. (2009). Integrating evidence-based practice, cognitive–behavior therapy, and multicultural therapy: Ten steps for culturally competent practice. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 40, 354-360.
Part Four Summarize and Critique the following article:
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depressive Symptoms in Persons of African Descent: A Meta- Analysis
Please be concise and add headings for each section.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee