Wk4 MSN570 Instruction2: Case Study
- Length: A minimum of 550 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from w/in the last 5 yrs.
- READINGS: Dlugasch & Story: Chapter 11 Neurologic Function
Case Studies: Discuss the condition encompassing clinical experiences and critique the post.
Case Study one is 250 words
A 28 year old male presents with opioid dependency. He is not in treatment at the present time,, and is exhibiting severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Compare and contrast the efferent and afferent nerve pathways.
- What is nociception?
- What is somatogenic pain?
- What is hyperalgesia? How does Naloxone work?
Case Study two is 150 words essay
A 20 year old female presents with severe migraines. She has been treated for the last two years.
- What is the pathophysiology involved with the prodrome associated with migraines?
- Compare and contrast tension headache and cluster headache. Use patho principles.
- What is the pathophysiologic difference between migraine headache and tension headache?
Case Study 3 is 150 words essay
A 55 year old male presents after a fall in his back yard. His diagnosis is a 12-year battle with Parkinson’s Disease.
- How does Bradykinesia manifest?
- What causes postural instability in this patient?
- Compare and contrast pyramidal vs. extrapyramidal.
- Compare and contrast myelinated and unmyelinated fibers.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee