Critically assess the fairness of the implementation of the nuclear non-proliferation regime.
1. The paper should be limited to 1,500 words (plus or minus 10%).
2 . Answers to those questions should be complete and precise.
At the same time, the answers should be well-argued. In other words, I want you to answer the questions with offering a legal argumentation.
Finally, the answers should be structured. Quickly introduce the topic; develop your answer along a few legal points; conclude (in answering the precise question). Leave a bank line between the different parts. You may include headings if you wish.
3. Very important: respect the limit of words.Mark will be decreased if you go over the limit (1,650 words) or if you stay under the limit (less than 1,350 words). So please pay attention to the number of the words.
4. Justify your arguments in relying on a legal text, customary international law and/or case-law. Rely in priority on primary sources of law.
5. Be precise: refer to the number of articles, the number and date of resolutions, the name and date of treaties, the name and date of judgments or advisory opinions.
The names of judgments and advisory opinions must be in italics.
6. You may quote academics if you wish. I however emphasise that I am more interested in references to the law than to academics. When you quote an academic, add the reference (book or article) in using the Oscola referencing style in parentheses at the end of the sentence. For instance: Dinstein recognises the right to interceptive self-defence (Yoram Dinstein, War, Aggression and Self-defence (6th edn, CUP 2018) 130). (Oscola referencing style attached)
7. Do not add footnotes or a bibliography.
8. If you use quotations, mark these out clearly with quotation marks and citation of the source in parentheses after the quotation.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee