Answer the following 6 Questions (Q 6 has 5 parts)
1. What is the main technique of validating scope?. Give an example of scope validation on a project?
2. Research how schedule management is performed on agile project. Summarize you findings.
3. How is project cost management different when using an agile approach?
4. Research information on performing quality assurance on lean. How can lean be used on IT projects? How can you use Kanban cards, a lean tool to maximize customer value while minimizing waste?
5. Suppose your college or organization is considering a new project to develop an information system that would allow all employees, students, and customers to access and maintain their own human resources information, such as address, marital status, and tax information. The main benefits of the system would be a reduction in human resources personnel and more accurate information. For example, if an employee, student, or customer had a new telephone number or email address, he or she would be responsible for entering the data in the new system. The new system would also allow employees to change their tax withholdings or pension plan contributions. Identify five potential risks for this new project, and be sure to list some negative and positive risks. Provide a detailed description of each risk and propose strategies for addressing each risk
6. Given the following information for a one-year project, answer the following questions. Recall that PV is the planned value. EV is the earned value, AC is the actual cost, and BAC is the budget at completion.
PV = $22,000
EV = $20,000
AC = $25,000
BAC = $120,000
a. What is the cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index (CPI), and schedule performance index (SPI) for the project?
b. How is the project doing? Is it ahead or schedule or behind schedule? Is it under budget or over budget?
c. Use the CPI to calculate the estimate at completion (EAC) for this project. Is the project performing better or worse than planned?
d. Use the schedule performance index (SPI) to estimate how long it will take to finish this project.
e. Sketch the earned value chart based for this project
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee