Discussion Board Forum
The Journal of Accounting identified key areas of research in accounting:
- The impact of financial reporting and disclosure on stock prices;
- The economics of auditing, enforcement and audit oversight;
- The use of accounting information in contracting in debt, labor, supply, and other markets;
- The role of accounting in compensation and in corporate governance;
- The role of managerial accounting on internal decision making such as budgeting, costing, and transfer pricing;
- The real effects of financial reporting and disclosure (e.g. on firm behavior);
- The economics of regulation of financial reporting and disclosure, including bank regulation;
- International differences in financial reporting and the role of reporting standards in international capital markets;
- The political economy of standard-setting;
- The use of accounting information in public finance and macroeconomic statistics;
- The impact of tax regulation on transaction structuring;
- The role of transparency in markets and society;
Choose one of these areas and give a summary of some of the current research themes (last 5 years).
Provide a 600 word summary of the research conducted (formatted according to APA guidelines) and include a minimum of 3 new peer reviewed journal articles. Finally, identify questions the researchers have identified as needing further exploration in these areas.
Post directly in the forum and include a reference section at the bottom of the forum.
In addition, attach a 200 word annotated bibliography to the forum that adheres to following format.
- Use the title of each research article as the Heading above your Discussion/Response.
- Last paragraph Further Research. Identify QUESTIONS the researchers identified as needing further exploration in these areas.
- Include the word count at the end of the response.
Submit one (1) Word document with: A Cover page + Response + Reference page+ Annotated Bibliography.
Research must be peer reviewed scholarly articles.
APA Format: Font style: Times New Roman; Font size: 12 and double line spacing; Margins are one inch (1”) all sides.
Responses must be written in the 3rd person.
For this class we will be using the “Professional” Title page.
Professional title pages include:
- the title of the paper
- the author’s full name
- the university affiliation
- a running head (which also appears on the following pages,
- a page number (which also appears on the following pages.
Headings: You are required to follow the guidelines provided i.e. (Questions/Statements are to be used as headings).
References must not be older than 5 years.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee