Robson, C. & McCartan, K. (2016). Real world research (4th ed.). West Sussex, United Kingdom: Wiley. ISBN: 9781118745236
• Robsen & McCartan: chs. 6, 11, 13
Keller, T., & Alsdorf, K. L. (2014). Every good endeavor: Connecting your work to God’s work. New York, NY: Dutton. ISBN: 9781594632822
• Keller & Alsdorf: chs. 6–7
I. Each of us has unique experiences and perceptions that shape what we believe about the world. These beliefs and underlying assumptions affect our natural approach to research. Some philosophical worldviews are more congruent with qualitative research, while others align with quantitative research. After reviewing the Reading and Study material for this module and considering the four philosophical worldviews (i.e. positivism, post-positivism, constructionism, pragmatic) discussed in the text, please respond to the following:
1. Which philosophical worldview most closely aligns with your perspective and the way that you view problems in the world? How so?
2. How does understanding the connection between philosophical worldview and research methodology assist in your research approach?
3. Compare/contrast research philosophical worldview with that of a Christian worldview. Are there any areas that are problematic or do most philosophical worldviews appear to be congruent with a Christian worldview?
The thread must have at least 350 words and 3 outside scholarly resources plus the textbook for a minimum of 5 resources (ensure that sources are published no more than 5 years).
1) All questions/areas of the prompt are answered in a well-thought-out manner and supported.
2) Student uses 3 outside scholarly resources plus the textbook, for a total of 5 scholarly resources (ensure that sources are published no more than 5 years).
3) Professional vocabulary, writing style and tone are used consistently throughout discussion. Any sources used are properly referenced/cited in APA format.
4) A minimum of 350 words was submitted.
5) No Annotated Bibliography is needed for this one.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee