- Support each main post with at least three credible references:
– One source from the course readings
– One scholarly source derived from your own research
– One professional source derived from your own research
- Watch the video on strategic alliances.
- While strategic alliances have their advantages, they do have their disadvantages. Precious know-how and company secrets may be appropriated, or one partner may try to dominate the relationship leading to conflicts and eventual alliance dissolution (Yoshino & Rangan, 1995). Managing a global alliance may be an added managerial chore that is compounded by the different corporate and national cultures. An organization should choose strong experienced partners who have a good strategic fit, and have to clearly define each global partner’s role. To minimize risk, an organization should continuously monitor the relationship for performance and profitability (Yoshino & Rangan, 1995).
Describe the advantages of strategic alliances, and why many of them fail? Give examples and support your arguments with research.
Yoshino, M. Y., & Rangan, U. S. (1995). Strategic alliances. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee