You must cite all resources that you use to form your answers. To do so, please use Turabian style (any style is acceptable as long as you do it consistently). You can find a guide
here: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/turabian/turabian-notes-and-bibliographycitation-quick-guide.html. Quoting, but not citing, is a form of plagiarism and will result in a failing grade.
Part 1. Short answer (100 points total, 20 points each)
Answer five of the following questions. Each response should consist of five to eight
1. What social problems led to the Haitian Revolution?
2. Explain Sun Yat-sen’s Three Principles.
3. Why did Karl Marx believe that the industrial working class (proletariat) would revolt against
the capitalist bourgeoisie?
4. How did the Meiji Restoration change Japan?
5. Why did Europe industrialize in the eighteenth and nineteenth century?
6. How did race and gender define colonial relations in the nineteenth century?
7. What ideas from the Enlightenment influenced the revolutions in America, France, and
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee