Please pick and write on ONE of the following four topics:
1.Given your understanding of Jesus’ ministry and themes of preaching, what are the main points of the Beatitudes in Matthew 5:1-12. Also compare it with the shorter version found in Luke 6:20-23, and determine what is Jesus’ main focus in these “blessings” sayings.
2. Choose 3 stories (parables or accounts) from Luke that are related to the Gentiles (non-Jews), and that can also be found in either Matthew, Mark, or John. What are the differences in Luke’s description and emphasis? What can they tell you about the focuses of Luke (and Acts) when it comes to Gospel and the Gentiles?
3. How does Paul use the example of Abraham to explain his theology of faith and salvation? Use at least two passages of Paul (e.g. Galatians 3, Romans 4) to explain the main reasoning of this teaching of Paul.
4. Compare between 1 Corinthians 12-13 and Romans 12 – what does Paul say about the Church? What does he suggest that the believers should see themselves in order for the unity of the Church to be maintained and secured?
Some requirements to pay attention to:
a. Select a theme, and use what you have read in the selected passages to argue for it.
b. Higher marks can be scored if you use more outside references (i.e. in addition to the Bible, such as Thomas Hatina, “Module Seven: The New Testament Canon”, Introduction to the New Testament, Section 7.2.).
c. Include a small section of your personal thoughts
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality