1) Answer any THREE of the questions listed below. The three question response posts must have a minimum of 200 words each and must directly quote and properly cite (using MLA format).
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT5 SEPARATE POSTS: DO NOT ANSWER MORE THAN ONE QUESTION IN A SINGLE POST.
1) How would St. Thomas defend himself (if, indeed, such a defense is possible) against the charge of being “homophobic” (a word that did not exist in his time, but which is fairly common today)? Would you find his defense plausible? Why or why not?
2.) If one is not at all religious, is it still possible to take St. Thomas’ natural law theory seriously? Could it still be relied upon as a guide to living well? Explain.
3) Compare Christ’s Golden Rule with Hobbes’ Golden Rule. Which do you think is more effective in getting people to obey the laws, and why?
4) What is Hobbes’ stance on the question of state censorship? What reasons does he give to support his view? Do you agree or disagree with him, and why?
5) According to Hume, would justice be necessary in a utopian society? Why or why not? Do you think he is correct, and why?
6) Explain John Stuart Mill’s theory of higher and lower pleasures: Are there any problems inherent in the theory? Overall, does Mill’s idea of higher and lower pleasures make sense to you? Why or why not?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee