- Describe the differences between bus, ring, star and mesh topologies.
- Explain the TCP/IP Model in terms of functions at each layer. How do the layers map to the OSI Model layers?
- The Transport layer provides two service protocols: UDP and TCP. Explain the differences between the two protocols in terms of guaranteed vs. non-guaranteed service and connection-oriented versus connection-less communication.
- Describe the different WLAN standards within the 802.11 family. What is a rogue access point?
- Describe the functions of hubs/repeaters, bridges, switches, routers, and gateways. At what layers of the OSI model does each device operate?
- Describe the following types of network attacks: denial of service (and DDoS), malformed packet attacks, flooding, sniffing, Ransomware, DNS hijacking, and drive-by download. Give an example of a DoS or DDoS attack and describe how it overwhelms a target system.
- Depending on their needs and budget, companies can choose from a variety of perimeter security options. Discuss the differences between packet-filtering, stateful inspection, proxy, dynamic packet filtering, kernel proxy, and next generation firewalls and how they provide security filtering to protect the perimeter.
Short answers pls like 100-150 words.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee