- Does relegating gun stores and gun ranges as “non-essential businesses” in the COVID-19 pandemic (as some states have done) infringe on the fundamental right to keep and bear arms for self-defense in America?
- How does any possible infringement of the individual right to “bear arms” balance against the government’s interest in protecting public safety in the United States?
- Do you think “The Second Amendment, like all amendments in the Bill of Rights, should [be] balanced by concerns of public safety and health,” as Orden points out in her CNN article?
- Lastly, do you see the current huge serge in gun sales in America making the country safer, or less safe, in the context of serving the public good–especially, now?
Given the scope of these questions, you should be able to answer the prompts with a response of at least 500 words–at least 2 pages, double spaced, if you need a reference point.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality