Research Essay: Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled To Public Education?
Write a 2,000 to 2,500-word research essay that persuades a skeptical audience to agree with your position. Your topic must be debatable– meaning a topic about which intelligent, well-meaning people disagree.
The argument should be supported by information from credible written sources such as scholarly journals and books. You may also take advantage of credible websites, radio, or even television programs. Consider interviewing someone with deep experience in the field, if possible—the interview would be a source. Your sources should be current (usually not more than seven years old) unless you are providing historical background. All quotations, summaries, and paraphrases must be correctly cited and documented using the APA documentation system. References to the citation system are in the APA tab of the Hacker textbook, The Writer’s Reference.
Most of your final paper should be in your own words. Do not make your final paper a simple collection of good quotations from other sources.
- Before handing in your final paper, you will have passed four checkpoints: (1) Research Proposal; (2) APA or MLA citation list (3) Argument Analysis essay, and (4) review of your Research Essay draft by CorrectEnglish and the instructor.
- You must present opposing viewpoints (counter arguments) fairly and logically refute them.
- Use at least FIVE different sources by at least FIVE different authors from different publications. (The references page has been attached as well; must use the provided sources)
- Avoid plagiarism by handling and documenting your sources appropriately.
- Your essay must be in either APA style: standard margins and spacing, Times New Roman with 12 point font, and a References or Works Cited page that is formatted correctly.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality