- Introduction: Briefly describe the history of your community Xi’an, China , how have you come to know this history?
- Analysis: In what ways does your community connect to this week’s readings (i.e urban, rural)?
- Analysis: Using critical thinking skills, what are the industrial or economic changes that have occurred over time in your community. In other words, how has the landscape changed?
- Conclusion: Be sure to conclude your paper by bringing together the key concepts you noted in a synthesized ending
- Papers should be written in APA style format, which includes a title page and reference page. It is recommended that you use the text and at least one peer reviewed journal article as references.
- Use a scholarly tone.
- Use headings in APA style.
An excellent resource if needed for APA is: American Psychological Association. (2009). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
New York Times (2013) “Anatomy of Detroit’s Decline.” http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/08/17/us/de troit-decline.html?_r=0.
▪ Lewis, P (1979). “Axioms for Reading the
Landscape: Some Guides to the American Scene.” ▪ Center for Culture, History and Environment (2009).
“Reading the Urban Landscape.” Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Wisconsin.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee