Who provides formal and informal leadership within your practicum setting? What power and/or authority do these individuals hold? How has this influenced planning for and implementing change in the past?
In this Discussion, you analyze the dynamics of your practicum setting with attention toward developing political acumen, which can be highly beneficial in your effort to facilitate evidence-based change. You also consider the need for education and methods that could be used to promote knowledge integration among various stakeholders. As you probe these issues, your goal is to develop strategies for building alliances that would support the successful implementation of the change you are proposing for your practicum experience.
- How would you describe the distribution of formal and informal power, as well as authority, within your practicum setting? Think about the constellation of professional roles. Which ones are most salient for the change you are proposing? Who holds each of these roles? Who else within the organization might have political clout and be able to serve as an ally? What approach would you take to build productive alliances and generate buy-in for your proposed change?
- How do you anticipate that this change would cascade through the environment? What strategies would you employ to generate wide-scale interest and investment in your proposed change, as well as the education necessary for successful adoption? Evaluate specific structures related to communication, training, organizational culture, and other factors that relate to the implementation of sustainable change.
- What kinds of issues related to organizational structure and culture or interpersonal dynamics could pose a challenge for creating buy-in and/or promoting knowledge integration?
- In addition to reviewing this week’s Learning Resources, be sure to speak with individuals in your practicum setting and conduct additional research to enrich your thinking for this Discussion.
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Based on the specifics of your practicum experience , what strategies would you employ to communicate with and educate various stakeholders? How would you engage the support of those with power and authority? Explain how this would facilitate the successful implementation of your proposed evidence-based change.
- What are potential challenges for knowledge integration? How might you address those challenges?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee