Q1. Go to the FCC website and review the headlines (Link: https://www.fcc.gov/news-events/headlines.).
1. Discuss two major statutes (laws) that regulate antitrust in the U.S.
2. Choose one of the headlines on the FCC website and discuss what these rulings mean for business in the U.S.
Q2. See the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP) for core functions. On 5/21/19, the BCFP proposed amending Regulation F (12 CFR part 1006), which implements the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) regarding communication with debtors using newer technologies, such as emails, text messages, or web portals (Link: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/05/21/2019-09665/debt-collection-practices-regulation-f ) and procedures for states to apply for exemption from the provisions of the FDCPA. This was proposal was supplemented in March, 2020 (Link: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/policy-compliance/notice-opportunities-comment/open-notices/debt-collection-practices-regulation-f-supplemental-proposal-time-barred-debt/).
1. Explain the role the CFPB has in oversight of debt collection.
2. What changes are being proposed/or have been taken by the CFPB regarding debt collection. What is the role of the Federal Register in these actions?
3. Do you think these changes will benefit or harm consumers? Why or why not?
Q3. Recently, there has been much discussion about nondisclosure and non-disparagement clauses in business agreements/contract.
1. Explain each of these clauses.
2. How do businesses leverage these clauses to their advantage? How are employees and parties to agreements negatively affected by these clauses?
3. Are there any recent trends in U.S. business changing how these clauses are used?
All students must express their own opinions and engage with other students in the process. Should you quote directly or indirectly from a written or online source, hyperlink or parenthetically cite that source in your entry, (e.g., Jones, p. # or the appropriately hyperlinked url (www.____).
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee