3 PAGES (WORKS CITED DOES NOT COUNT), DOUBLE SPACED, SIZE 12 TIMES NEW ROMAN
USE TWO OUTSIDE SOURCES (NOT INCLUDING THE TEXT!) AND QUOTE THE PRIMARY TEXTS AS WELL.
Pick ONE of the essay topics below for your paper.
1. Explain the role of God and/or religion in (at least TWO) “A Good Man is Hard to Find” AND “A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings.”Use examples from the texts along with outside sources to support your thesis.
2. The issue of whether The Misfit had grace or not was discussed in class. Pick a side of the argument and defend your thesis with outside sources and examples from the text.
3. Explain the role of magical realism in “A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings” and Life of Pi. Pick out three examples from these two and explain how they can be described as magical realism. Use examples from the texts along with outside sources to support your thesis.
4. Setting can play a number of roles in a story. It can distract the reader from or represent themes, it can set the mood of a story and it can be a link to a character’s mindset or influence their state of mind. Is setting just the background in “The Storm” or is key to the story? Explain.
5. In “The They Things They Carried,” choose one of the characters and describe how the things he carried (emotional and physical) help tell the reader about the person he is. The setting of the Vietnam War has clearly influenced what they carry so explain that.
· Never end a paragraph with a quote.
· Cite outside sources within in your text; if it appears on your works cited page it has to be used in the paper (direct quotes or paraphrasing).
· Always keep in mind: is this quote proving and supporting my thesis? If not, do not use it!
· DO NOT USE QUOTES THAT ARE LONGER THAN 4 LINES
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee