1) Answer any THREE of the questions listed below. The three question response posts must have a minimum of 200 words each and must directly quote and properly cite (using MLA format).Substantive and scholarly posts which evince an understanding are expected.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT 5 SEPARATE POSTS: DO NOT ANSWER MORE THAN ONE QUESTION IN A SINGLE POST.
1) What does the Ring of Gyges’ myth say about human nature? Do you agree or disagree, and why?
2) What is the relationship between moderation and justice according to Socrates in the Republic? Is Socrates correct in suggesting that the moderate man will by necessity be a just man? Explain, and feel free to use examples drawn from your own experience.
3) Briefly summarize Socrates’ refutation of vulgar hedonism in the Gorgias. Do you find his arguments persuasive? Why or why not?
4) According to Epicurus, what incentive or motive do people have to obey the laws and behave justly toward one another? Do you agree with Epicurus on this issue? Why or why not?
5) ” Choose not to be harmed—and you won’t feel harmed.
Don’t feel harmed—and you haven’t been.” Explain Marcus Aurelius’ meaning in these lines. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
6) According to St. Augustine, is it possible to achieve true happiness by focusing on our body only? Why or why not? Do you agree or disagree, and why?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee