- Summarize the poem in your own words.
- What are the different moods and emotions that Shire evokes in her poem? Why is this important?
- Who is the “speaker” of the poem?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What literary devices does Shire employ to convey her point? See this site for a guide to figurative language and device: https://literarydevices.net/figurative-language/
- As a reader, how did you respond to the poem? What were some of your emotions and reactions while reading?
- Choose a particular quote that you found compelling. Copy and paste it, then explain why it moved you.
- What do you think Shire is trying to convey about immigration?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality