Each question should have 150 words
- A 4-year-old child constantly refuses to eat the dinner that is provided. How would each of the four major parenting styles respond to the scenario? How would each of the parenting styles affect the cognitive and socioemotional development of the child in the chosen scenario? How could each of the parenting styles affect the relationship of the parent and child? Support your response with research.
- Robert Sternberg and Howard Gardner argued that, as a society, we need to expand our measure of intelligence beyond traditional tests. Describe the way each explains intelligence. Then explain how ideas presented by Sternberg and Gardner have changed school environments.
- High contact sports, teenage brain development, and concussions has been a topic that has received considerable attention. Review some research on this particular topic. After you have reviewed information, consider the following: If you were a parent, would you allow your child to play a high contact sport? Explain your response supporting your decision with the research on this topic.
- Summarize Kohlberg and Gilligan’s theories of moral development. Explain how they are similar and how they differ.
- Consider the physical changes that occur from early to middle adulthood. Discuss what changes intuition and exercise need to occur for middle-aged adults to stay healthy and fit.
- Using theories of Piaget, LaBouvie-Vief, and Denney and the concepts of fluid and crystalized intelligence, explain changes in cognitive functioning in early and middle adulthood.
- Discuss some of the physical changes that can take place in late adulthood, and explain how these detriments may be offset. If they are not offset, what are some of the consequences of these physical changes?
- Brainstorm ideas on how our country can move away from ageist negative stereotypes (as predicted by the disengagement theory) and move toward a more positive active role for senior citizens (as predicted by the activity theory).
- Pretend you are a hospice volunteer and are helping terminally ill patient and their families. Use theories presented by Nagy and Kubler-Ross and explain how they would help you to better understand their circumstances.
- Describe ways in which people experience grief and the functions it serves. Consider religious beliefs and cultural differences; as well as differences between child and adult, in your response. Access and read the GCU Statement on the Integration of Faith and Work. How might a person with the Christian Worldview handle the stages of dying, including late decline and eventual acceptance of their death?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality