length: 1000 to 1500 words (excluding references)
Purpose: Cultural Safety position statement
The purpose of this assessment to assist you to develop understanding of the importance of cultural safety in your own (*health related ) workplace and to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of the role of cultural safety in contributing towards improving health outcomes. Your position statement should address the organization’s target audience
There are two parts to this assessment
Prepare a Cultural Safety position statement for an organization that you work with or are familiar, with that outlines the importance of providing effective health communication and health literacy as part of your organisation’s overall strategy to deliver Culturally Safe health. (approx. 500 words)
*Important: You must choose an actual health related organization. It can be one that you work for, or have worked for or it can be an organisation that you are interested in or admire
For the purposes of this assessment the term position statement is defined as
a range of evidenced-based statements to communicate an organizations position on key issues of relevance to achieving a healthy Australia, supported by the best possible health system.
A written document outlining the rationale underpinning your position statement (approx. 1000 words) . This should include the following:
- Why having such a statement important for providing a Culturally Safe health environment
- The importance of effective communication in the provision of Culturally Safe environment.
- Explain the relationship between health literacy and effective communication
- The external influences (for example historical and contemporary, factors like the media) that may contribute or detract from Culturally Safe practice in the health environment.
- How might this contribute to improving the health outcomes of the organisation’s target clients
- What are the barriers, to implementing this position statement, that might exist within the organisation?
Support your comments with reference to the academic literature, at least 10 refereed publications published between 2009-2019. Include the assessment submission file name in the footer of your assignments.Submit one file only unless otherwise specified.Assessment Format Verdana or Arial size 12 font , 1.5 line spacing.
Submit the Assignment, (via Learnline) as one document: Microsoft Word Document (doc or docx). with filed named as follows: family name, first name, student number, HSC 230 Assessment 3 References written according to APA Style Version 7. Used and consistently applied the APA 7th referencing system.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality