Watch the ESPN documentary, 30 for 30: The Price of Gold, covering the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan controversy.
Write a 800-1000 word paper that addresses the following:
1. Evaluate how well the behavior of Tonya Harding and/or her associates qualifies as sabotage, spiteful, and/or violent (be clear about each definition and which ones fit).
2. Document how the structure and rewards of figure skating tournaments (especially for the Olympic gold) fit within or illustrate the concepts and explanations from this class for what makes sabotage, spite and violence more likely in sports.
3. Are there ways to make Olympic Figure Skating less susceptible to these types of behaviors and rivalries?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality