TOPIC: What has had the larger impact—advances in clinical technology or infrastructure technology?
- Use section headings such as: Introduction, Background, Opposing Arguments, Supporting Arguments, and Conclusion. You should also consider using sub-headers for each of arguments in order to more clearly separate and identify them.
- Clearly state your position on an issue (thesis statemtent) in a concise manner in an introductory paragraph.
- Describe the background of the issue that constitutes the rationale for the topic being labeled as an issue. This section must include contemporary and historical information, relevant data and appropriate citations. Remember this is NOT an opinion paper. Therefore, the background should include:
- Terminology related to your issue
- Legitimate research done on your issue, from varied sources
- Descriptions of the impact this data/research has on your issue
- When presenting your argument, discuss both sides of the issue and clearly state the position you are supporting. Identity and include defensible documentation supporting your position (such as: standards, codes, regulations, policy, criteria, and research findings).
- Bring the paper to a logical conclusion by summarizing the essence of the argument and then conclude by restating your thesis or position in similar words used in the introduction to your position.
- Apply principles of good composition, including appropriate sentence structure, grammar and meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of your writing. Strict APA Format (7th Ed) standards will be applied to the grading of your paper so pay close attention to citations within the paper and in the list of work cited.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality