You will have 2hrs to plan and write a composition of at least 600-700 words. Your composition should be well- organized, with a clear argument, and carefully revised to eliminate sentence errors. You are also required to cite from 2-3 of the articles.
Topic: The Impact of Covid 19 on Education
The following articles discuss the potential positive and negative impact of the coronavirus pandemic on education. While some educational theorists see the current crisis as an opportunity for innovation and change to outdated educational systems and inequities, others see the current pandemic as increasing the divide between varying socioeconomic groups and access to quality education.
Four Assigned Articles:
1. “What lessons from the coronavirus pandemic will shape the future of education?” by Conrad Hughes, World Economic Forum, May 6, 2020 https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/covid19-lockdown-future-education/
2. “How past crises changed America’s public schools — ‘and so too will covid-19’” by Valerie Strauss, Ann Marie Ryan, and Charles Tocci, Washington Post, April 26, 2020 https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2020/04/26/how-past-crises-changed-americas-public-schools-so-too-will-covid-19/
3. “Time to fix American education with race-for-space resolve” by Liz Mineo, Harvard Gazette, April 10, 2020 https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/04/the-pandemics-impact-on-education/
4. “As School Moves Online, Many Students Stay Logged Out” by Dana Goldstein, Adam Popescu and Nikole Hannah-Jones, New York Times, April 6, 2020 https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/coronavirus-schools-attendance-absent.html
In your view, will American educational systems’ responses to the coronavirus pandemic have a positive impact on student learning and student success for everyone? Why or why not?
(You can consider and discuss K-12 and/or college/university education in your essay)
Before you begin to write, consider the following:
· Consider the issue carefully and plan your essay.
· Compose a well-developed, well-organized, and thoughtful essay with an introduction, body paragraphs, thesis, and a conclusion.
· Acknowledge opposing points of view and respond to them.
· Use and cite information from the assigned essays—details, paraphrases, and quotations— (your essay should include quotes from at least 2-3 of the articles and cite the sources accurately).
· You may also include examples from your observations and/or experiences to develop your argument.
· Proofread your composition carefully before submitting it.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality