The objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the how globalization may effect organizations and to encourage critical thought into how this will impact your career.
While not everyone agrees with Freidman, Freidman argues that several forces, driven by information technology, are creating a flatter (equal opportunity) business environment. This is bound to have a substantial impact on your career.
Write a 2‐4 (single spaced, 12 point font) page essay on how the trend of a flatter world will influence your career.
- Identify and describe the forces that lead to a flattening world (at least 2 paragraphs)
- Describe how individuals, organizations, societies, or economies are linked together and impact each other through the use of and consumption of technology.
- Consider: What technologies support the connectedness of people and businesses that lead to a flatter world?
- You may take a contrarian view if you support it with evidence and address the points Freidman uses to support his position.
- Describe how the flattening phenomenon impacts organizations (i.e., business, non-profit organizations or governments) (at least 3 paragraphs)
- Be descriptive
- Give examples
- Consider: how do organizations use the technology to benefit from or protect itself from a flatter world?
- Describe how the flattening phenomenon will impact you specifically (at least 3 paragraphs)
- Identify your major, and your career goals (1 paragraph)
- Describe how globalization has benefited or hindered professionals in your career
- How might you be benefited by or hindered by a flatter world. Be specific and more diverse than just “We’ll lose jobs.”
- Describe a personal plan on what will you do about a flatter world to either protect yourself from harmful effects or to capitalize on beneficial opportunities. Be specific. Consider what you may need to learn to be more valuable. Consider how you could harness global opportunities. What technologies could you learn or aid you in managing the personal effects of a flatter world?
- Stating that globalization will not affect you is not a defensible position, because it does or it at least affords you new opportunities.
Format the paper for easy reading. Include the following:
- Title the essay that presents the theme or main idea of your paper. Not just “Globalization Paper” or “Flatter World Paper.”
- Get the paper proof read and free of grammatical errors, error in word choice, and spelling errors.
- Use subheadings to separate the sections of your paper and to signal to the reader a change in topic. Consider using words related to task items 1, 2, and 3 as your subheadings. It makes your paper easier to read.
- Insert Page Numbers on every page
- You do not have to have a separate Title page but do include your name and CIDM3330 somewhere
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee