Rapid enrollment growth on college and university campuses contributed to development and
expansion of “professionalized” administrators and services. These student affairs and
enrollment management officers are typically charged with attracting, retaining, and supporting
students from pre-enrollment to degree completion.
Through a table, you will analyze how institutions organize core student matriculation services
and enrollment management functions. You will prepare a one-page executive summary
proposing new services and enrollment management functions based on your analysis.
• Compare and contrast administrative models employed in post-secondary educational
settings for organizing and managing student matriculation and support services.
2) Create a paper in a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times
New Roman font. Follow APA (6th edition) format for the paper, title page, references page,
and in-text citations.
3) Develop an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
4) Follow the directions to submit your final Word or text document.
Step 1. Research
Access online institutional organizational charts for one college or university from each of the
following types: public community college, private or religious liberal arts college or university,
regional public/state college or university, and private research university.
Step 2. Tabulate
Through a table, analyze how these institutions organize core student matriculation services
and enrollment management functions (including, but not limited to, admissions, orientation,
advising, registrar, and financial aid). Consider using Excel pivot tables to create graphics.
Step 3. Assess
Assess the identified functions and methods and annotate those in the table that align with
evidence-based best practices.
Step 4. Propose
Prepare a one-page executive summary proposing new services and enrollment management.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality